Please communicate with the Spiritual Wisdom Magazine Team
via firstname.lastname@example.org email address or our Contact page..
By submitting to Spiritual Wisdom Magazine you agree to the following terms and conditions.
Queries from new/guest contributors:
1. Before submitting your query, we recommend that you are familiar with Spiritual Wisdom Magazine previously submitted content. View at http://spiritualwisdommagazine.com/blog
2. Include in your query email; a short blurb about yourself and what you would like to write about. (BOLD the Topic)
3. Also include all links to your blog, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest & Google + so we can
stalk check you out.
Please Note: Do not send in full articles as a submission query.
nb: Queries, submissions and questions sent via Facebook messages, tweets, or other forms of social media will not be responded to.
- Submissions can be in the form of an article, interview, poetry, artwork, photography.
Here’s the skinny:
- Writing must be original content and not published on any other site or blog (EXCEPT your own).
- Please reserve all self-promotion to your bio space/advertising space.
- All photography must be your own work, or you have the artist’s permission to use it freely for commercial use. You must include the name of the artist as credit in your submission.
Artwork or photography without specified credit will not be used.
- Spiritual Wisdom Magazine reserves the right to re-publish submissions on the blog at any time, giving credit to the author.
- When taking photographs to include with your submission, please ensure they are clear, appropriate and at high-quality resolution.
- Spiritual Wisdom Magazine reserves the right to edit and/or crop photographs.
1. Word Count: Between 500- 1700 words.
2. Your submission MUST have at least two pictures that connects to what your article is about.
For fantastic images we recommend (and use) 123.rf.com (72dpi)
3. Include a short bio, links to your blog, Facebook fan page and Twitter, and a photo of your amazeball self!
Please Note: Your bio should be no longer than 5 sentences and should include links at the end (show us what you got!)
4. Please make sure all spelling and grammar are correct, with no double spaces between sentences. We recommend you have your submission proofread by another person before submitting.
6. You agree that all contributions and forms of media you submit, which include, but are not limited to, written pieces, photos, music and books, are either:
• Owned by yourself and you authorise Spiritual Wisdom Magazine to use them on the website, any future publications and on the Spiritual Wisdom Daily Edition,
• Are able to be used commercially for free, and Spiritual Wisdom Magazine is authorised to use them in this publication, any future publications and on the Spiritual Wisdom Magazine website.
We will not accept any responsibility for any copyright or ownership infringements made by contributors.
What you will receive:
Contributors are not paid, but you will score the amazeball goodness that is:
- Author by line at the end of your contribution.
- Author photo.
- Clickable links to your blog, Facebook fan page and Twitter.
- Exposure to our ever-expanding global audience of 2.5 million hits per month, your article will also be promoted via our Twitter followers, Newspaper Subscribers, 6600+ Fbookers, Googlérs, Pinteresters, Linkindenérs and Instagramers.
- Bragging rights 😉
• As well as the exposure contributors receive with the website, Spiritual Wisdom Magazine may also further promote contributors via the blog and social media, usually in the form of quotations, author mentions and links via Spiritual Wisdom Daily Edition.
• To further spread the word about your feature in Spiritual Wisdom Magazine, we ask that you share a link to http://spiritualwisdommagazine.com either on your blog or via social media at least twice a week, during the month in which you are featured in an issue.
By submitting a contribution, you give Spiritual Wisdom Magazine permission to re-publish your work as part of spiritualwisdommagazine.com content, as well as future paperback publications. For example, as part of a compilation of Annual Spiritual Wisdom Magazine best articles, if it is chosen by our team as one of the best, etc.
Author credit will always be given in any Spiritual Wisdom Magazine guest post(er).
• Full name
• Email address
• Links to your blog, Facebook and Twitter
• Title of your submission
• File attached in word
• Pictures/Photos attached as JPEG or PNG format
• Bio + photo
After reading this document, please send an email to email@example.com stating that you have read and agree to these Terms and Conditions.
Nicole Suzanne Brown
CEO, Editor Spiritual Wisdom Magazine & Spiritual Wisdom Publishing