To celebrate my own success with Spiritual Wisdom Magazine reaching over 2.5million hits per month, I wanted to create an opportunity for others to shine brightly and proudly.
Thus! The Inaugural Spiritual Wisdom Magazine Awards was created!
The Spiritual Wisdom Magazine Awards are a way of shining a bright light on the amazing work that spiritual entrepreneurs do on a day by day basis, to brighten a sometimes dreary world. They are the ones that inspire, create, entertain, provoke and reach down to lift others up.
Everyone that is nominated will receive a badge (with html coding) to place on their website/blog/facebook page to encourage their family, friends, clients and customers to continue to nominate them to win.
They will each then be given the choice to become a sponsored writer for Spiritual Wisdom Magazine for 1 year.
Nominations close 1st January,2015
Check out the incredible business that have already been successfully nominated!
Margaret Dulaney http://www.listenwell.org/blog
Mark & Angela http://www.Belsebuub.com
Kim Gould “Love Your Design” http://www.loveyourdesign.com/blog/
Elizabeth Peru “Delta Waves” http://www.Deltawaves.com
Dr. Rashmi Chandran http://drrashminaturallife.blogspot.in/
Jordan and Jenny Resnick http://www.ancientsacredknowledge.com/
BEST FACEBOOK PAGE:
Margaret Dulaney https://www.facebook.com/pages/Listen-Well-Margaret-Dulaney/265990823502816
Dr. Rashmi Chandran https://www.facebook.com/NHEROrg
What the winners receive:
2. A badge (with html coding) to place on their website/blog/facebook page to show their fans and family that they have proudly won.
3. A recorded google hangout interview with Nicole – owner & editor of Spiritual Wisdom Magazine to be then promoted on all social media.
4. A chance to become a sponsored writer for Spiritual Wisdom Magazine for 1 year
Winners announced 11th January, 2015
How do I nominate?
In the comment section below tell us who you would like to nominate and why! 3 single nominations per comment only please.
To nominate a BLOG:
1. You must include the name of the blog and URL and why you want to nominate them.
To nominate a FB PAGE
1. You must include the name of the facebook page and the URL and why you want to nominate them.
To nominate a Membership Site
1. You must include the name of the membership site and the URL and why you want to nominate them.
Nominate once a day, every day for your vote to make a difference.
Each Sunday a tally will be shown (and updated weekly) with the name and url of those in the running for each section.