Hey there dolls, as you know I have been toying with the weekly oil. I am happy to announce we now have clarity on how we are going about it, woohoo!!! So without any more delay the oil of the week is Purification, and what better time than now with the Super Full Moon!!
I personally love Purification oil because it is a wonderful antiseptic, anti-itch, anti everything! The best part it has a lemon like smell to it, so you can always put some on so when you spouse/partner comes home they will think you were cleaning all day! There are many uses as you can see below, one of my favorites, and insect repellent!
Here is the official overview from Young Living’s site
How to Use
Possible skin sensitivity. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Dilution not required; suitable for all but the most sensitive skin. Generally safe for children over 2 years of age.
- Dilute several drops of Purification essential oil blend in a spray bottle and spray to repel insects.
- Apply one drop of Purification essential oil blend topically to soothe existing bug bites or scratches.
- Add Purification essential oil blend to your washing machine to freshen laundry.
- Add a couple drops of Purification essential oil blend to shoes to help neutralize odors.
- Add a few drops of Purification essential oil blend to a cotton ball to help eliminate stale air in the office or your child’s room.
- Diffuse Purification essential oil blend to dispel unpleasant odors and clear the air of impurities.
- Diffuse Purification essential oil blend to eliminate odors after the dog returns from playing outdoors in the rain.
Jamie streett profile :Jamie Streett is a minister and angel communication master. Being born a crystaline in this life she is here to help souls heal and live in alignment with their highest good. She works as an Angelic Life Minister, Angelic Life Coach, Angel Communicator, EFT Practitioner, EmoTrance Practitioner, Human Design Specialist, and Hypnotherapist. She is certified through Angels Teach University, and licensed through the AMT. She feels laughter truly is the best medicine and takes the approach to make healing the most fun possible. You have hurt enough in the past, your healing shouldn’t have to.
If you would like to work with Jamie she can be found at the following: