Natural Crystals Used to Create Healing and a Peaceful Life
The word “Crystal” has many meanings to each person. I am sure when we first were children and were allowed to go out for the first time in the back yard, we all dug for rocks. I know I did and I found out then and there, at a mere 6 years old, that I wanted to learn more about these rocks and what all that would entail for me?
Have you been drawn to rocks or tumbled stones and thought they were incredible? And how, when you picked up a stone you had your eye one, was there a surge of energy felt through you and you knew you had to have it?
And Crystals are just the right modality to help us all do this. There is a whole lot more behind Crystals and their uses which include, but not limited to, Chakra Balancing, healing, meditation, clarity, Divination, Reiki and they are always changing and there are times you have to re- program them and re-cleanse (more on those later).
Life, to be honest, is as peaceful as we make it to be. Often times, we create things and circumstances ourselves that lead to stress, anxiety and peace is taken away a bit too easily. Whether we think we can, or we think we can’t, we are right. Why not focus on making life easier? Do things for your soul. Surround yourself with the things and people you love. There is no reason why you should go through things you do not want to do or face turmoil when there is just no reason for it.
Let’s talk Crystals. The following seven are Crystals with their meanings so that you may find the correct combination for you.
– Amber: Also known as the “Gentle Stone”. It is known to calm the nerves and is very soothing. It uplifts negative dispositions. A self-healing stone, Amber great at guiding you to a more mentally clear place and you become able to put things together instead of surrounding yourself in chaos.
– Amethyst: “Master Healer” stone. It clears and purifies, which in turn assists with stress and tension. It is a spirit raiser. Can also help through transition periods, by calming the mind, protect against negativity and raise your Spirit. It also produces intuitive and inspired thought.
– Calcite: An energy amplifier. It is soothing and calming. It brings energies and also clears all Chakras which is great when doing Chakra balancing. It protects against rage, and is also helpful in bringing you to a clearer head for channeling. (comes in a variety of colors)
– Carnelian: This is the “Stone of Action.” Works closely with the Chakras and assists with analytical processes and lends courage when a change is needed, or when you just need to take that leap of faith. Helps with decisiveness so that is why the stone of action is the nickname. Classified as a “general healer”, this one is a great one to have with you whether you are starting in your Crystal journey or are already a seasoned pro.
– Citrine: The “Manifestation Stone.” Helps heal by allowing increased clarity of thought and enhance creativity. Citrine enhances the bodies healing properties and is restful and warming. It helps to detoxify the body. Citrine helps you to develop prosperity, generosity and creativity. It is a stone that does not need cleansing as it does not ever hold negativity.
– Clear Quartz: Very powerful, it amplifies the energies of other stones. Assists truth and clarity of mind. It cleanses and shifts energy. Clear Quartz is by far the most versatile and multidimensional Crystal there is so is very helpful to always carry one on you for any sort of healing and peace.
– Rose Quartz: “The Love Stone.” Promotes both self love as well as romantic love, platonic love, family love and more. Rose Quartz embodies the expression “Love Conquers All”. It is excellent for calming after situations involving emotional upheaval, or chaos. This is also a great friendship stone to give to someone you care for. It works with self-image and helps with childhood traumas. It also promotes receptiveness to the arts of any kind: music, the written word, art.
My Healing Prayer
(using my Clear Quartz)
“I back up and take the time out needed to correct my vibration. I understand I have made mistakes, but I am learning. I ask for peace and understanding as well as wisdom and unconditional love and loyalty as I go through the difficulties facing me at this time. With Divinity and the Goddess, I embrace Peace. I close my eyes and offer up my Crystal to the Universe with a thank you so meaningful, I taste the salt of my tears as they fall down my face. I am blessed, even when I struggle. I am learning things every day, every minute, every second and with every person that comes into my life. May I offer my gratitude and acceptance to all who teach me something, no matter how hard the lessons might be. I raise up my voice and my Crystal to the Universe and send my request out. Now, no worries are left, as I have set things in motion. Blessings, peace and healing”.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please use the following to get a hold of me (concerning Crystals or any other question you might have!) Please check out www.reneeavard.com for more information. I will soon be featuring a newsletter which will offer varying tips and tricks to an Awareness Path and helps to create a more harmonious, authentic way of life.
As the “Unique-tivity Guide”, I am here to show you what situations and circumstances are best for you in the Now. With only the greatest Good to come your way. Thank you for your time, your patience and your attention and, most of all, thank you for being YOU!
Copyright: © Renee Avard; 2013 and beyond
I created my business to be a customized Holistic and Spiritual endeavor that assists in bringing out the “Unique-tivity” each person already has inside them.
Forever learning, I am both a student and a Guide who is here to show you how to allow your Star inside to lighten Life outside. We are ALL worth catching!